Saturday 4 December 2010

To the one who holds my heart

I just heard the sound of my heart breaking.
Because you said good night.


one of my biggest problems,
依赖性太强。
Why do I need someone to make me happy
I have no idea.
Even though I like to be alone,
I'd always enjoy someone's company.
Even if we don't talk,
just having someone being there 
is good enough for me.


Then I found you,
or rather you found me.
I thought it'd be great
to finally have someone 
to look forward to.
Someone who I can really talk to.


依赖是一种坏习惯。
你是我的坏习惯。


Every night
I wait
and I wait
just to see you appear.


It makes me smile just to know that you're here.


After you appear,
I wait and I wait
for you to reply.


When I see the blinks 
I smile.
I don't even have to see what you say.


Because you replied,
I smiled.


And I got used to it.
I got used to waiting.
I got used to hoping.
I got used to the idea of you.


I got used to going to bed late.
Because I loved talking to you.
Because I think that it's special
Because I think that it's important
Because I don't want to spoil it,
just by saying good night.


but you said good night.


But you don't even know how special you are.




I regret for being so greedy.
I wanted to know you better.


I told myself that I should keep my distance.
I told everyone that you're just a fling.
I lied.


I should know better, 
that I have terrible self control
I should have turned away
when you were still my fairy tale.


that's what J_Fish wants to say~ AU REVOIR~


p.s. Even after you break my heart
I'm sure you have the ability to patch it back
just by doing some little things
those things you do.


And I hate it.


This is not love,
but it's definitely something.


I've always hated chemistry.

4 comments :

  1. I duno why but what u said it's kinda what i feel right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE LIKE LIKE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE LIKE LIKE...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why same thing one.. --___________--lll

    ReplyDelete