Saturday 7 May 2011


I have a new toy.

And I'm bored of it already.

I got Photoshop from my friend yesterday morning.

At first,
it was all fun and exciting,
searching for vids on Youtube on tutorials.
But then it gets harder coz when I face problems 
I can't get direct answers on the spot.

Like why it keeps saying that the area selected is empty.

I avoided the top of my head part (in case the message above shows up)
If you know what I mean.
Tough reality.
I spent a few hours just to edit 1 photo.

Anyway,
This photo I edited with the program I used for all my other photos.
Which is a whole lot easier,
no problems faced,
and most importantly,

IT'S FREE!!!

And I finished editing this photo in about 5 mins. 

SO,
until I find a pro to teach me how to use PS,
I'm gonna stick with my good ol program called CONEW.

It's in Mandarin,
so for those who don't know the language....

Too bad. 

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. No way I'm gonna drive to Midvalley anymore!!

I spent an hour looking for parking space!!
Meaning I wasted a lot of money on fuel. --____________--lll

It's not even a weekend.... (yet)

No comments :

Post a Comment