Saturday 13 August 2011

Photography Workshop-Sony


My first photo taken
with the Sony Alpha NEX-3.
It's 14.2 Megapixels
and the external flash is included.

The photoshooting workshop is organized by Sony
at G Tower
(Which is next to the Ampang Park LRT Station)

The first impression of the place?
Classy.

It reminds me of G-Hotel in Penang.
Smaller.
But just as classy.




Now,
the place in Panoramic view.










For a newbie like moi,
this camera is totally easy to use.
In other words,
not complicated.

I was mostly shooting in
"intelligent mode"

Which means,
"for  dummies newbies".

Everything is set,
so all you have to do is shoot.

Some of the photos are taken in macro mode.

Now,
the food.
Chocolate Tart


Roasted Pumpkin Veloute

Another pic of Hickory Smoked Chicken


Penne Pasta with Salmon.


It was a different experience.
I've never really handled a "real" camera before.
It was easier than I imagined,
and what I like most about this cam,
is that it's "blur proof".


 I like the fact that we can tilt the screen upwards
 and downwards.

Not one of the pictures I took came out blur.

Out of focus,
yes,
coz I don't really know how to focus.
but blur,
no sirreeee

Suddenly my phone camera looks so sad....

that's what J_Fish wants to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. This cam has officially gone into my wishlish

just so you know.
=p

2 comments :