Friday 22 April 2011

The braid


Finally handed in my final year project!
I have no idea what to put on the cover....


* look! I'm almost as thin (wide) as an A4 paper!!! XD*




As you can see,
it's called Curiosité,
or Curiosity in English.
I can't type straight anymore.
--_____________--lll
The French keyboard is just different.


Anyway,
back to the topic.
Braid! 


As you can see here
Tadaa~ 
This is how long my fringe has grown into.


So,
I decided to try and braid it.


Something like this.
It's kinda like (one of) Nicole Richie's trademark.
(when she had long hair)


So here's mine.
^______________^
 I like this pic.
Well, it's more of a drawing...


Well obviously my hair is not long enough
but I like the look.


Can't take photos from the front,
coz you won't be able to see the braid.
You'll be looking at my forehead instead.
=P


I don't like to show my forehead 
coz it's high...
Kinda look bald.
XD


Notice I was wearing the floral top at the final 2 photos,
and a round neck in the drawing photo?


It's coz I've been wanting to go out
but I can't find people to come along.


Everyone also busy "studying".


When the heck will I find someone who can go out with me??!!!


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. I think I didn't get the job of which I went for an interview two weeks ago...


Time to get a new one!


Boy I hate interviews. >______________<


One more thing...
I cut myself quite deep just now.
T---------------------T

2 comments :