Monday 18 April 2011

So many ppl long piak don't see you long piak

Haih.


Been quite silly.


I had an assignment that I had to send by email to my lecturer.
It was due last week.
I sent it to him last week.


When I checked if he replied,,
I got an email from postmaster.


Which means bad news.


I've added an extra "." to his email address.
So I resent it.


Still no reply.


I figured it was Friday 
and maybe he doesn't check his mail during weekends.
So I waited till today.


Afternoon 2pm
still no reply.


Got a little panicked.
The assignment was 20marks!
So I sent another email asking if he received my mail.


Still no reply!!!


Then I got a message from Louise
asking us to send the assignment ASAP.


I asked Elaine (my other coursemate) the lecturer's email.
End up the second time (and third) I sent the email,
I had an extra "r".
--__________________--lll


So silly.
I have no idea what is happening to me.
Keep doing silly things.
My memory is leaving me too.
Can't really remember things properly.....


What is wrong?




Anyway,
I'm a member of says.my
(formerly known as youthsays.my but they changed the name coz they figured that people who are not youth should have a say too.)


They've been giving out prizes for some.... 12 days?
But...
SO MANY PEOPLE WIN DON'T SEE I WIN....


I really need cash... 
T------------------T


So this is for says.my




and this is for you, my visitors/readers/stumble-upon-ers.





that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. the poor guy that I mistakenly emailed must be wondering why the heck does this person keep sending him emails in french. XD


what are the odds that there are 2 almost exact same spelling for email addresses?
I bet the guy keeps getting wrong mails. =P

No comments :

Post a Comment