Monday 18 April 2011

First crazy memory



No,
I didn't go clubbing.

Went to watch "Rio" 
with Elensha, Mun and Louise.

It's a funny show.
Cute too.

anyway,
the photo above was when we were in the arcade.
Because our movie was at 11.15 P.M.
we had nothing to do after the shops closed.


Only group photo I took.
Others are not with me.
>___________<

Was totally unplanned.
Louise posted Rio's preview in FB
and I offered to go with her.

Didn't expect it to be right away.
XD
Had lotsa fun though.

Anyway,
was reading someone's blog just now.

And I miss the feeling
when I had someone to miss.
Someone to love,
secretly love,
and to have a silly little smile plastered on my face  
just because of some silly little thing the person did.

Or even be sad 
because of something the person didn't do.

I guess sometimes,
you feel more alive,
when you have someone to live for.




that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. 


As much as I don't feel like getting into a relationship anytime soon,
I feel that it would be nice to have someone special to care for~
Just for me. 

2 comments :