Wednesday 24 March 2010

today

your absence was present for so long.

i know i don't miss you.

but when u appear you lift the side of my lips.

you don't even have to say a word or smile a smile.

being there is enough to make me happy.

sometimes, you take my breath away.

i didn't go near you,

for i know, that i should not do.


i need to learn to live without you,

you will be far,

i will miss you.

today,

i feel happier already.



i love you.


this love shall never be known by you.
my heart shall be it's dungeon,
it shall consume all my emotions for you,
and leave but only nothingness behind.

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

phrase of the post:
tu me manqueras.... comme fue (pronounced too me[like mermaid] mong-ke[like curse]-ra, kom foo)=
i will miss you.... like crazy

No comments :

Post a Comment