Tuesday 8 March 2011

The day I missed Jogoya for a test



Yes, I dolled up for an emo post.
Make up makes me feel better.
FML.


I don't use FML often 
coz I feel that I shouldn't ask people to invade my life
just because of some silly stuff.


But I'm using it now. wth.


whatever.


So,
I have to miss celebrating Selina's birthday today 
coz I have a test.
What's worse,
the celebration is in Jogoya.
For those of you who don't know what the heck Jogoya is,
it's a Japanese Restaurant that serves super expensive
but high quality sushi.
(From what I heard).


what's worse than that,
is that the test wasn't supposed to be on this week.
My lecturer sent emails to our unchecked email adress
and so no one saw the message,
and one of my coursemates was absent that day,
so we had to postpone it to this week.


Wanted to go there very badly,
coz it's having a buy one get one free kinda promotion.
Well,
it's more like bring your friend along and she can pay half.


OK,
so i'm being the grudge.
Sue me.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Happy birthday Selina.


I know it doesn't sound as cheerful after an emo post....


by the way, do you know that it's women's day today??
Watson's having a sale for this special day.
For members we can get 5times the points that we normally get!!!


Should I go on a shopping spree just to cheer myself up?

No comments :

Post a Comment