Saturday 30 July 2011

Vain!

My dear wigs have joined me in Subang!!!
First,
read the title.

Yes. here goes.





Photos are as always,
edited.

I've been getting lazier and lazier to update my blog.

Coz.....
I dun much interesting stuff to say...

Anyway,

more pics.
Unedited ones.
Coz I lazy. =P



Oh how I wish that desk is mine.


My next next next cubicle neighbour. =P
 My teammates.
They sit at the row behind me. >____________<

Yes,
What I've been doing for most of my 2 weeks work time.
I know I know. TSK TSK TSK.....

First Paycheck!!!!


My first own cooked dinner in Subang.
Cost... RM0.80.....

Dad came over for a marathon held by "Men's health".
LynnSay brought us to the used-to-be-called-Bavarian-Bierhaus.
I forgot what it's called now.
Deutches something.

Non halal food coming up next.
Scroll down really fast if you mind.

Pork knuckles!!

4 people ordered 2 dishes and still can't finish.
Super big portion.
I won't become a food critic,
because I dunno how.

Pork is not my favorite type of meat....

Will be watching Captain America tomorrow!!!

And getting to meet my babes too. ^____________^

Ok,
Something interesting did happen to me,
but I can't tell in public. =X
If something more interesting happens you'll see it here.

=)

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. You know how men don't understand how women think?

We feel the same way too.

No comments :

Post a Comment