Monday 15 August 2011

What really happened yesterday

I have a lot of vain pics for this post.
If you're easily disgusted by vain people,
please proceed to the "X" at the top right corner of your browser.

I cut my fringe.

Before
 After

12 year old-ish?

Yesterday was like any other Saturday.
I woke up,
switched on my laptop,
checked mail.
My daily routine.

I saw this ad looking for female bloggers for an event that I thought was for today.
so I sent an email and right after that 
I went out with sis.

ate Bak Kut Teh for lunch.

First time I ate the dried version.

When I came back,
I did spring cleaning for my room.
Today is the one month anniversary of me moving in.
*Yay*

Why do I need spring cleaning 1 month moving in?


Shame.

Half way through that I decided to check if I got a reply,
and I did.
But then

*ten ten ten...*
The even was for yesterday.
The ad said from 12.30 to 5.30pm
when I saw the reply it was alredy 1.30pm.

So I texted the person and told her I can't go
coz I just saw her reply.
But she insisted that I go.

So I threw on my only decent looking dress left in my closet
(coz today is supposed to be laundry day).
>____________<
Rush with my make up
and I was off.
It was super crazy fast.

Took the cab all the way to G-tower.
and the rest is in the previous post.

I arrived late,
so I missed the whole introduction.
When I got there I was given a cam
and asked to play around with it.

I knew I was going to blog about the event,
I just didn't know it was ON THE SPOT.
The organizer didn't ask me to bring my laptop,
so I was stuck there like an idiot 
because I don't know how to use vaio.
FML.
I know it's the same,
but I don't have my photo editor,
so the short blog entry took uber long. 
WTF.

After I finished posting my post,
I wondered around
and was asked to take pictures.
As the model,
not the photographer,
but honestly,
I suck at being either one.

A few pictures that I took.

 The sony alpha NEX-3.
For more information 
please read previous post.






I have no idea why they decide to put 2 giant chilies in the middle of the hall.

After waiting for the other bloggers
(who took forever to finish)
they said they're going to announce the winners!!


WHAT?!
This is a competition?!

Seriously,
I didn't know.

There were only 5 of us
and the 2 of us who finished first
didn't get a prize.

I wonder why.

Maybe coz we didn't have our own laptops with us.
(yeah sure)

Went for dinner with sister.


And 
when I got home,
I decided to cut my fringe.

Yes,
just like that.
and so I did.

Here are a few more pics
taken yesterday night and today.


 before the cut
 after the cut


Short wig.

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. I swear if I had my lappy with me 
and if I knew it was a competition,
I'd do a lot better.
XP


oooooooh
and another thing,

I have a new blog!!!
YAY!!

It's going to be a review blog.
only for the things that I use.
I'm not going to buy stuff that I don't use to do review.

Visit it,
bookmark it.
Might come in useful someday.

Night~

No comments :

Post a Comment