Tuesday 27 March 2012

Because I had a nightmare

You have been tricked to read a random update.


So


I woke up at 5.07am today
because I had a stupid nightmare
and because of the lucid dreaming posts in 9gag,
I was afraid to go back to sleep.

WTF right?

Well it really happened. 

The dream was ok until the very final part.

I just remember I was looking at my screen
and some slideshow of photos started
and there was a pic with a guy inside.
The photo was taken lopsided,
and the picture zoomed into the left top corner
where there was a face of a ghost.

I woke up in my dream
(like inception)
and there was something like a curtain in white.

The wind blew a little and the curtain flew up.
It formed the shape of a person
and it suddenly rushed towards me
who was lying down.

It grabbed me in the abdominal area
I tried to pull its hand off
but I couldn't touch it.

Then I really woke up.

I tried to go back to sleep,
but the zooming in on the ghost kept replaying in my mind

Suddenly I felt something grabbed my back
and it sent shivers down my spine.

I didn't want to go back to sleep again,
because of that stupid ghost zoom in face,
and the 9gag lucid dreaming posts.

So I got up,
watched a few vids
and decided to paint my nails.

At first it was this,


then it became this


Still my favorite colour
bright, bright red.


And oh,
I woke up so early
I had time to paint my nails,
bathe,
and get change up my look (a little).


So now I'm back to square......



fringe.


That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir

1 comment :