Monday 16 April 2012

A story for a song





















She sat in the office.
She always has her mailbox browser opened,
She always start working as soon as she gets the mail.
She always finished her work so fast,
She always regrets it
because she's always bored once she finishes her work.

but
she always repeats the cycle.

Now she's waiting for some new work to turn up in her mail,
thoughts just crept up to her.

She's upset
because so many times
he left her waiting for a reply.

So many times,
other things have been more important.

She wonders if he's really ready for this.

Then in her head, a little voice said:
"You're becoming greedy, girl.

First you wanted someone to love,
then you wanted someone who loves you,

now you want more?"

"No."
She answered back.

"All I want is someone who doesn't have a life,
like me,
so we can have a life together."

A message popped up
and she smiled.

He made her sad and frustrated at times,
but when she sees him,
her eyes disappear behind her smile.

#HateThatILoveYou

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Really so freaking bored. T^T Someone bring me out to play.

3 comments :

  1. ""All I want is someone who doesn't have a life,
    like me,
    so we can have a life together.""

    wow.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if you're a spammer or a genuine reader, Anonymous. I don't mind working with others at all. If you're still interested, send me an email. =)

    ReplyDelete