Wednesday 26 September 2012

Why I say:"Patience is important"

When someone asks what is the most important trade you would like to find in your future spouse,
instead of "money" and "good looks" (though they're on my list)
the first thing I would say now is "patience".

So,
after reading Fourfeetnine's blogpost I decided to explain why "Patience (and tolerance) is important".

Patience for blurness and lameness to be exact.

Yesterday was a fairly good example of my blurness+lameness.
Within the short time span of 3 hours I was able to give myself a few mental facepalms.

First mental facepalm: Blurness
Went to have dinner, and walked out of restaurant only to turn around and realize that friend is missing.
Realize I haven't paid the bill and friend is paying.
I swear it wasn't a plan to get him to pay. --____________--lll 

Second mental facepalm: Lameness
Went to Sasa because they have a clearance sale.
Convinced myself I don't need to buy anything. (Sucesskid.jpg)
Walk out and friend jokingly said:"You stole something right."
I said:"I don't steal..."..."Except hearts".

After that I spend the next 10 seconds trying not to laugh at myself for being lame and at the same time did the "Oh God why" face in my mind.

Third mental facepalm: Blurness +1
We went for watch Hotel Transylvania and had to surrender our phones before going into the cinema because it's a premier screening.
They even scanned us with a wand before going into the cinema. (Seriously?)
I sneaked 2 cameras in anyway. I'm a Badass.
Tadaaaa~

After the movie I almost walked into friend because he turned and I walked straight.
I wanted to tell him that that's the shorter way down.

Then he pointed out that we have to collect our phones.

I think he secretly wondered how much dumber I can get.

You see, an impatient guy would probably give up after a few of these "incidents".
Why would someone want to spend the rest of their lives being the one who must be responsible right?

It might be funny and "cute"
for the first few times
(I have no idea how being dumb is cute)

But after awhile it gets frustrating and annoying.

Can you imagine how many times I would have to get a new phone or get yelled at by a shop keeper for not paying the bill? --____________--lll
Can you imagine the humility if you were walking with me and suddenly get yelled at?

See, I have legit reasons when I say that special someone has to be patient.
It's not because guys should tolerate girls.
More like because this girl comes with a "handle with patience" sticker.


Well other than that, my temper would be why I need a patient dude too. =X


That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir

p.s. Hotel Transylvania is REALLY FUNNY!!!! GO WATCH GO WATCH GO WATCH!!!

16 comments :

  1. wahhh all the incident seem so recent..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used yesterday as an example coz it's still hot out of the oven and I remember them. The first few times I went out with Caroline I almost forgot to send her home and go home straight away too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha U LUPA PAY BILL XD :X lucky got fren teman, else it will be sibeh awkward

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;D After reading your post, I feel the same way as u ..hahaha! so you are not alone!;P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kian Fai: Ya wei. Imagine how pai seh...

    Eunice: Blur girls unite! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuaaaa.... high 5 for the blurness. Mine was more serious. I lend my fren money i can forget LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the second incident is not lame wor...
    That's sense of humor! I would laugh if I were you XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer: Usually lend friend money I also forget one. --__________--lll

    Charmaine: Oh, stop it you. *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I told the person who scanned me to scan my popcorn too.. and they just let me in without scanning anything!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a friend who is even more blur than you :P Anyways, everybody has been talking about how nice Hotel Transylvania is! I wanna watch too RAWRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like this "friend" is a guy that you like? I thought you're dating Joel? LOL. *lost* Looper review

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha going through all the comments made it much more interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tony: I was dating Joel. Past tense for 5 months.

    Daniel: Ya. The commenters are awesomely fun. =)

    ReplyDelete