Thursday 24 October 2013

Doll Look Tutorial



*wink*

This tutorial is a little messy because this is the first time I'm trying out the look.
Here goes.

1. Start by covering the flaws with concealer + foundation.

Before
After
I have a lot of pimple scars so it's very hard to totally cover up.
A lot of "holes"

1. Draw the liner


Like the previous doll look,
make it downwards for the puppy eye look.

3. Draw a thin, curve line on top of the eye on the inner corner
Make it as thin as possible because this is supposed to be the crease for the eyes.



Align the curves to the curve of your eyes.


*Also, apply white liner to the lower lashline.

 Note my nicely shaped but lopsided eyebrows thanks to Benefit's brow waxing service.
Levelled brows are too mainstream anyway. *sulk*

4 & 5. Add peach or red eyeshadows around the eyes.
On the eyelids and below the eyes.

Shape your nose with some blush instead of the usual brown shade.



The idea was to contour with red.
It gives the impression of "just cried" eyes,
which looks more "pityful" looking.

6, 7 & 8.
Add some shimmer champagne shadow to the inner corners of the eyes, highlighting it.
I also coated my eyebrows with eyebrow gel.
Add false lashes.
Stick the lashes as close to your lashline as possible and when the glue is almost dry,
open your eyes and push the end of the lashes so that they fan out as much as possible.

9, 10 & 11.
Add lower lashes.
I stuck the inner corners (shorter part) near to my lashline
and for the outer corner, I stick it slightly below because I want a more droopy eye effect and my eyes go upward a little at the outer corners.

Apply blush with a big brush all the way across the cheeks.
Make them as red as possible.


Apply a light pink lip gloss.


My upper and lower lashes.
I got both from the lash bar at Asian Avenue in Sunway Pyramid.


And for the full doll look,
add a wig!!

Thanks to Yeeing for lending me the wig. =D


Tell me what you think about the more normal looking doll look tutorial.
I think it's still suitable for Halloween because I find dolls creepy in general.
=X

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. If instructions are not clear, click on pictures to enlarge them and have a better look. 

No comments :

Post a Comment