Monday 18 November 2013

That Mid-November Weekend

To me, weekends start at 6.30pm every Friday.

Hi.

My eye make up.


Finally meeting up with Cocoro after a very long time.
I didn't realize that the last time we met was 1 year ago.


And of course can't miss out catching up with my bitch, Jason. 
The thing about good friends is that you can still talk non-stop no matter how long you've been apart.
Makes me miss my uni life so much more.

We went to Zanmai for dinner
and moved over to Tong Pak Fu for dessert.

OOTD pic taken by Cocoro.
Aspiring photographer(?)
I was her "model" once, and once again.

Top from BKK
Maxi skirt from H&M
Wedges from Vincci
Studded bag from Deeper and Harder 1U.

Early Saturday morning,
Jackie, Ken and I left for Penang.
The both of them were going there for the Penang Bridge Run,
and I just hitched a ride home lol.


Went to three places in Ipoh old town for breakfast.
First stop was the coffee shop Sin Yoon Loong where we get legit Ipoh Old Town White Coffee.
The siew yok had really crispy but the meat was quite juicy.
That small portion costs RM5 though.


Second stop we went to a coffee shop called Thean Chun that's famous for their egg custard (and hor fun).
Egg by itself is great to me,
but I don't like food with egg as the main ingredient.
It's too sweet and to me,
the taste of egg and the honey don't blend together.
I could taste them distinctly separated.

It doesn't look smooth, but it does melt in your mouth.


Third stop was at a shop called "Funny Mountain"
Seemed really popular since there was a "drive-thru" queue.
Mainly for people who are too lazy to get out of the car.
The tau fu fah was really soft yet it doesn't fall apart as easy as the other tau fu fah.
The taste was just ok. Not phenomenal.


The studded bag which I had for almost 1 year finally fell apart.
You were a great accessory and a great black hole to dump my stuff in.
You will be missed. 
*2 seconds of silence please*

Thank you.


Found chocolate jackpot at home yay.


Went out with my sisters on Sunday afternoon.
We went to Yes Yogurt next to Library on Jalan Raja Uda.

The shop's concept is exactly like Tutti Fruitti minus gummy bears. BOOOO.


Yes, these are sisters.

OOTD pic taken by my younger sister.
Check out her photography skills in this post.
Top from H&M
Shorts from ROMP
Sneakers from Converse
Necklace from Forever 21

Didn't get to get laksa until 30minutes before Ken and Jackie picked me up to go back to KL.
The hawker came down the road on his bike and my dad bought it for me.

*tears of joy*


For more (and sooner) updates, follow me on dayre.me/sherlynnt

It's a mash up of Twitter, blog and Instagram.
It's great for life updates since if you read my blog,
you'll notice I don't update that often anymore.

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

No comments :

Post a Comment