Wednesday 29 April 2009

randomly sad

you may just mean what you said
but you won't know how it hurts
u said you hope that i'm happy always
but i can't.

you may not know how this feels
coz you never knew how i felt
i don't even know that i'd feel sad
until yesterday.

my friend didn't make it better
when she called me 2 in the morning yesterday.
telling me she broke up with her boy.
i dunno wat to tell her
to make her feel better,
coz i don't feel good myself.

there's a danger in loving somebody too much
and it's sad when you know
it's your heart
you can't trust
there's a reason why people don't stay where they are

sometimes love juz ain't enough...

5 comments :

  1. cn i noe watz wrong babe? u worry me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing's really wrong. i'm juz depressed. he hopes that i'm happy always. i juz feel sad coz he's the 1 who's causing my sadness...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tink i noe who he is. i hope u r happy alwiz too babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyway... i think i misunderstood something. i heard during some time of today that the other girl of my story is asking for her friend's opinion on what to do about "it". i guess "it" means they're not together yet. but... that doesn't change the fact that he's still sooooooooooooooo in love with her...

    ReplyDelete