Tuesday 27 April 2010

enlightened. awoken.

i finally found out the solution to my problems.
thanks a lot to ee for telling me all that. 
thanks to jason too.

now, i'll juz have to wait till thursday and face my worst nightmare.
simple right? 

wish me dry tear ducts people.
hate to cry in front of ppl. >_____________<...
and i can't think nor talk when i cry...
hope it can somehow resolve the problem.

i should learn to be a true bimbo.
i dun think bimbos will get all these problems.
they're way too happy-go-lucky to get themselves into this kinda situations.
XD

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


2 comments :

  1. Happy-go-lucky.
    Since 12 years ago...haha....<^_____^> I never feel sad, but do you want to be like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Study la~~~~hahahahaah...everything will be fine.......

    ReplyDelete