Sunday 9 May 2010

how many bimbos

does it need to install a light bulb plus socket?

only one. 
if she's an amateur bimbo like moi.

so after finally finished packing,
i depart from my dear B118 that i will miss so much,
can start my long travel for more than 5 hours on the bus,

juz to get to where my heart is.

first time went to bukit jalil and it was to take a bus.
damn tiring... need to carry 3 (very heavy) bags while take the lrt and walk...

that resulted in shoulder muscles aching when i woke up this morning. T--------------T..

the bus took a few stops here and there.
didn't even know where the first one was.
the driver juz stopped and said,
"toilet and makan(eat). 20min"

after that the driver drove off with a poor girl still at the coffee shop!!!
can't believe that happened.
but she called the driver to tell him.

smart girl.
i never asked for the bus drivers phone number... XD

so after that long but unavoidable journey,
finally reached my dear Butterworth.

first thing i got there,
my dad took us to have beef kuey teow soup!!
woohhooooooooooooo!!! XD

after that finally got home.
they changed the ceiling of my room,
but didn't put the light back on.

so i have to D.I.Y.

the worst thing,
had to off electricity for the whole house...
but it was SO HOT!!!

>____________<...
all sweaty and smelly.
and my hands were aching coz of my bags.
shouldn't have brought back so much stuff...
--___________--lll

but then, 
i have light in my room now. 
YAY!!! XD

it's not as hard as it looks anyway.

going to practice guitar. 
our church's Youth needs a guitar player.

since i have all the time,
might as well brush up what i know.

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

3 comments :

  1. Wah, bus driver can stop and rest when they want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ken: guitar is not fun when i have to cut of my nails.. T-----------T
    kelvin: i dunno... that's what he did... >________<

    ReplyDelete