Monday 10 May 2010

so many of us....

have you ever googled yourself?
or rather your name?

yes, i was that bored during the exam week.

so i googled up my name, "J_Fish", "J_Lynn" and "Amateur bimbo"

first, my (real) name.
there has got to be more than thousands of people with the same name out there.
 from all shapes, sizes and colour too.

but it's not a common name...

not really sure about that...

then not really good results when i tried "J_Fish" and "J_Lynn".

but when i googled bimbo and amateur bimbo,
i found this. go on. click on it.

it's damn funny.
a blog entry of kenny sia's.

and this. the twin of cheesie?

 well, there are a hell lot of bimbo blogs out there if we judge by kenn's standards.

but hey,
there're not much amateur bimbo ones right? XD 

so mine's special. 

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. you can google me if you want to. XD

can't seem to find my blog in google though...

how the heck did the other ppl find me through it?


1 comment :

  1. I found u through innit^^
    Luckily my domain name "insaneonion" is not used by others, so its all me in google haha XD

    ReplyDelete