Sunday 4 July 2010

the amateur bimbo's complain


so...


my holidays are almost over
*throws confetti*


now i can finally go back with a valid reason.
^_____________^


but i'm sure after a few weeks there i'll be wanting my holidays again.


anyway,
got a hair cut...
not really...
well juz trimmed it a little.
and my fringe is very short now. 
T---------------T


and the hairdresser asked me if it's too long...
i told him it was too short and he juz smiled...
there's nothing he can do about it now...
XD




the sad face...
coz he blowed my hair and made it straighter.. 
hate it when they do that...


why do they assume that ppl want their hair straight....


my hair is ever stubbornly straight which make my curls straighten in 5 mins whenever i use the curling iron...
T-----------------T


by the time i finish one side the other side's straight already.


then i found a hair spray from lucidol that is sprayed on before the curling.
it's supposed to protect the hair from the heat.






well,
cirling kills the hair,
with or without the spray.
just less with it on.




but it does help my hair stay curly.... or wavy....


but never long.
after a few hours my very curly hair would become wavy again....




sadness..


it used to be worse when i had short hair....
now that it's long it's not really that straight anymore...


anyway...
i prefer wavy/curly hair over straight hair....
because i have flat hair.


no volume at all....
and there's nothing i can do to make it... erm.... bouncy...?


at least not flat...
even blowing dry upside down is useless...


i know ppl will go
"this stupid girl...
ppl want straight hair also cannot.
need to spend a lot of money to straighten it..."


at least you can straighten it and it'll look straight until it grows longer.
i've never heard of a case where ppl can't get their hair straight for long.


but for my case,
and there are ppl out there like me,
we can't curl our hair,
coz even if we do it in the salon,
it's bound to straighten in a (few) weeks time.



see... 
curls make me look sexier right... XD



as opposed to 


let's have a vote shall we? XD


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au revoir~


p.s. what colour is the shoe on the left of the white one?

7 comments :

  1. U look prettier in curves:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curls! HAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. curls suits u definitely! i want straight hair cos mine are naturally wavy that i have to straighten them everyday.so i'm always uber happy when the stylist makes my hair super straight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally ppl agree with me!!! but no1 around me likes my curls.. T------------T thx everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I" want straight hair but my hair is wavy with curls at the end...How "I" wish "I" had ur hair..sigh...
    OH! You look better in curls hehehe

    ReplyDelete