Tuesday 19 October 2010

Abandon blog!!!

I have no idea why I've been feeling busy lately.
Just a few basketballs training
Added into my super loose schedule...


Anyway,
Tonight's the night where all the training come together
(hopefully)
3rd vs 4th.
Who will win?


I personally think we have a chance
How ever slim it might be.


Well, back to the topic.
Why have I abandoned my blog?


I've been occupied with training,
Essay writing,
Sleeping,
feeling tired. 


I have no idea but I've been feeling extremely tired recently.
not enough of DS food?


went to the doctor and he said I was fine,
just a little on the pale side.
He gave me multivitamins which I don't think helped.


I've been very prone to injuries.
Injured my right wrist,
thumb,
and the old injury on my little finger is still there.


Anyway,
that's all for now.
will update soon.


Promise.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. The match is over. We lost. I dun like the coach.
If that's what we have to call him, that is.

1 comment :