Thursday 30 December 2010

我没有瓜子脸没有白皙润滑的肌肤没有天生的双眼皮大眼睛

可是我是美女。=P


自信就是美嘛。XD


Looking through some photos on FB.
There's a profile named 优质血统.
The person collects photos of all these pretty and handsome guys
(some are super overrated IMO)
and post them in his or her profile.


I notice similarities that most of the "pretty girls" found on the profile:
1. Fair skin.
2. Wide eyes(mostly by make up)
3. 瓜子脸


I dunno how to translate the third one
It means that the face is small and....
erm...
not round.
XD


I hate it when people say that a girl is pretty just because she is fair.
THIS IS DISCRIMINATION!!!!


I'm saying this because I dun have fair and radiant skin.
Call me green eyed monster.
I dun care.


I'm tanned.
(which is kind of a good thing)
Sadly,
in mandarin we call it 黑。
which means black.
I'd prefer古铜色of course.
It means bronze.


I think most Asians
(or Chinese in general)
prefer fair than tanned.
Japanese are ok with tanned skin.
Koreans are obsessed with staying fair I think.
I dun really know,
but they're all so super fair.


WHY is fair NICER??
because they look cleaner? 
=P


认为白的女生才比较美的人们:






鄙视你!XP




that's what J_Fish wants to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. I like Europe coz they love tanned girls. XD


I had fun guessing where the girls are from by their looks with my sister Jo.
It's quite easy actually.


Try it if you have time.
You'll get it right after looking through a few dozens of photos.
All of them are Chinese, from Taiwan, China, or Malaysia (except Japanese)
but they all have different styles.


The sad conclusion:

Malaysian girls are really not as pretty as the others...
We're generally not as good at make-up as the others.


Another thing should be the problem with the person who pick the photos.
Pleeeeezzz... 
Compared to those from the other countries, 
the girls that they chose are just...


SAD. 


PICK ME MA. =p

1 comment :