Wednesday 22 December 2010

Winter solstice

The green explosion.
(when I put the pandan into the blender)

 I have a green furball in my hand!!

After blending(?) the pandan leaves
I have to squeeze the juice out of the furball.

and that made my fingers green.
Expecially my nails.
--_______________--lll

But it turned out into such a nice colour. 
 First it's all ugly.
 But then they turn into these yummy pretty necklace like traditional food
(we made white, pink, green, blue and purple)
can't wait for cc tang yuan competition.
^_________________^


Lastly,
my new hair colour.
RED!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
Look,
it's almost like the red on the cloth behind me. XD


That was my dinner for tonight.
And a bowl of kuey teow soup.
XD

that's what J_Fish wants to share~ Au Revoir~

p.s. Anyone know what is pandan called in English?

And it was my first day of work
and it's the best job I've ever got!!!
^____________^
The people are all so nice.

Must be the Christmas mood.

3 comments :

  1. It's still pandan in english :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour!It's called screw pine leaves in English ^^ I know cos we had to make a biology/chem presentation about the distillation process back in high school^^ btw I'M UR SENIOR! same batch with Kel^^

    ReplyDelete