Tuesday 11 January 2011

Insecure

I miss the time spent together
I miss the time of laughter
that are so far away gone
and cannot be seen nor found
anywhere in the near future.

Am I alone?

My turn to feel emo?
I have no reason to be emo.
Other than the problem with money.
--___________--lll

I feel like I gained weight.
My face has slightly bloated.
I know the babes will go:
are you serious?
You're so thin.

But no,
just because I'm the thinnest doesn't mean I can't gain weight.
It means I have to most chances of gaining weight.

I want so many things that I don't need
I just want to be beautiful in the eyes of others

Suddenly I feel so insecure without my long hair.
I feel that I'm so boyish right now
People really look twice when they see me.
I need my long hair back.

I need a hug.
And someone to talk to.
about anything.


that's what J_Fish has to rant about~ Au Revoir~
p.s. it's 11/1/11 today, a special date. Was it special for you?

No comments :

Post a Comment