Saturday 16 April 2011

Stood up day



Interesting day.
It's only 2pm and I've been stood up twice.
--________________--lll


I was going out for the Career fair in Midvalley.
But the rain stopped us from going out.
Seriously,
I hate it when people change plans last minute.
You never know what other plans you messed up.


I had luch at mamak just now,
my usuals when I don't have money 
or don't know what to order:
Nasi putih telur dadar dua.
(White rice and 2 omelettes.)


Today's eggs were super oily.
Oily how?

This is the amount of leftover oil that I "squeezed" (with fork and spoon) out of the eggs.


Anyway,
after the career fair plan was changed,
I was thinking what the heck,
I already have my makeup on.


But then,
my sister called
and said we should go out for a movie.


YES!! 
Now I don't have to remove my makeup.


So I continue to eat happily.
Until.....


She called back again 
and said she's going with Clarance (her bf) instead.
--_________________--lll


Double wtf man.


So now,
I shouldn't waste the make up.


SS time!!


扁嘴是在向自己撒娇。
But...
Not sad enough,


Still not sad enough....
There you go.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Back to Curiosité 


FYI: Curiosité is the main character of the story I'm writing. 

8 comments :

  1. sorry for changing plans last minute though..unforeseen circumstances...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Can't stop the rain right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dat's one...n other things as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO at the 'not sad enough' xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'sad' enuf for ur look in those 3 photos..lolzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. jfook: You should see my previous post. XD

    Alan: I'm taking that as a... compliment. ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yap, a compliment, which making ur blog looks interesting too :-) , that's why now ur blog is in my list

    ReplyDelete