Thursday 14 April 2011

The afternoon after my final class



My wig came back.


My final class was 
Speaking English Confidently.


I loved the class,
even though it's stressful at times.




One of us was missing.
We took this after she left.


Anyway,
I finally got an A from this course!!
Out of the 3 assessments.




I took this course expecting it to be an easy A.
Like my other coursemates.
Sadly,
we all agreed that this is not an easy A class,
NOT AT ALL!!


Anyway,
after class I went for lunch with HPin.
My oldest best friend. 
Old as in I know her the longest among other friends who I still keep in touch with.


We've gone through ups and downs,
not the typical BFFs,
but we pulled through. 
We quarrel,
discuss, 
disagree about lotsa stuff,
but I still love her no matter what.


I ♥-ed the chat.


It's not about what we talked,
but more who we were with.
Chatting with her reminds me of the good old school days.




Anyway,


Since SEC was my last class,
can't help feeling sentimental.


What's gonna happen after I finish exam?
No one knows.
The company that I've went for an interview
hasn't call me yet.
They say it's gonna be in 2 weeks time,
So it should be next week.


Fingers crossed.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. Went to pasar malam with 3 juniors
that I don't really know.
Kinda had fun.
It's different and I'm happy to be knowing more people.


rather than sticking to my old bunch of friends,
who I haven't seen much of recently.
= (

No comments :

Post a Comment