Tuesday 12 April 2011

I don't need a reason

I keep trying to get this hair colour.
I got it once,
and it lasted for about 3 days.
T------------------T


This post is all about vanity. =p
Like a whole lot of other posts.


I just wanna say:
I don't need a reason to doll up nor to dress up.


or over edit my photos.


I don't need a special occasion to look pretty.
because
everyday is special.


As long as I'm happy about it,
and I don't bother you while I'm at it.
I don't really mind how others think.



Must.... act.... cute!! >________________<





I am beautiful,
no matter what they say. 


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. back to preparation for presentation and oral test. XD


I crashed but didn't really burn for my past 2 test.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. ^______________^

2 comments :

  1. Don't you love it when people spam your comment section? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..totally agree!!! ^^
    i mean ur post n ..comment xD

    ReplyDelete