Wednesday 15 June 2011

Chatroulette


It's a website.

You randomly chat with anyone who's on it.
with your webcam on.
It's not dangerous
unless you give out too much information.

But you might bump into weird/disgusting stuff.

Like dicks and boob.
Ok, I know guys will be like
"wtf are you talking about?! Penises Boobs aren't disgusting!!!"

Well I'm not a guy.

wth.

I was bored,
still job hunting and all..

Proof that I'm bored--
I'm watching taiwanese drama. wth.

《最后决定爱上你》

Well people who know me well knows that I don't watch taiwanese drama.
Coz they're lame and the story line changes once in a blue moon,
kinda like korean drama.

Anyway,
I went on Chatroulette.

It was my first time yesterday.
Didn't know what to expect,
but totally didn't expect dicks wth.

I met a few nice people.
You know those normal types with clothes and pants on,
and don't ask you for striptease or to flash your boobs.

Met a few people who could speak french to me.
So it was nice.

Even met a few cute guys. *wink*

Basically it's a place to know people from around the world,
thought most of them are from USA and Germany.

The first decent guy i chatted with was from Spain,
then 2 or 3 from France,
2 from India,
and 4 or 5 from USA.

But I think most of the people there (most)
are somehow looking for some relationship or to get laid,
coz once the girls see me,
they next me.

Can't we just chat? >____________<

Anyway,
if you'd like to take a risk
but get to know nice people from around the world,
try chatroulette.

It's not the nicest website to visit,
but it's a risk that I'm wiling to take.

besides,
how often do you get to see 20 different dicks in one night's time?

Kidding.

I just have to end with a picture of mine.
Meh. Vanity is my game.


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au revoir~
p.s.
There are nice people on chatroulette. You just have to see past all the weirdos. Good luck and have fun.
^___________^

2 comments :

  1. besides,
    how often do you get to see 20 different dicks in one night's time?

    LIKE LIKE LIKE
    hamsap po xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamsap po like my ham sap comment. XD

    ReplyDelete