Wednesday 13 July 2011

Back in Selangor

I wanted to say back in KL but I'm not really in KL.
I use to call the surrounding places of KL 
i.e. PJ, Subang.... KL.

Anyway,
Staying in PJ right now.

Reason I'm away from home?

To start a new life.
I'll be starting work this Friday.

And the excited feeling has died. Already.


When I reach KL yesterday.
Times Square wasn't really visible.

And the bus needs to clean it's windows.


Yesterday's lunch.
KFC + Slurpee!!!!
I miss slurpee.
Use to have it more often when I was a kid.

Because suddenly paying RM1.70 for a cup of ice is not worth it.
Until a super sunny/hot day comes around.

Went room hunting just now.
It's crazy boring.
Just a few rooms to rent.

I saw a super cute house,
white with a grass hedge as the gate.

BUT IT WAS TAKEN NOT LONG BEFORE I WENT!!!!
T-------------T
Would be a good place to stay though.


It's crazy how jammed up the place was.
More terrible than KL.
KL is usually slow moving.
Subang is totally stand still.

(Because they have A LOT of traffic lights).


So kelian.
Stuck in the car alone
with only my low batt phone.
What to do....

I was stuck there for almost an hour.
Just to get to the highway to get back to KL.

Went to my dear Midvalley after the horrible day.
I sincerely miss Midvalley (Megamall).
It's so familiar.
When I got there I almost said
Home sweet home. wtf....

I did what I do best.
SHOP!!

Went to Padini (and a whole lot of other shops where I didn't buy anything).
I saw this t-shirt.
Attention Miss Cocoro.

XD


Dunno why the constipated look.

Bought it. 50% discount.
And I bought a pair of jeans.
Which was on 70% discount.
Imagin a Padini pair of jeans for the price of RM35.30.

GREAT.
Since I have to wear Jeans to work everyday...
No harm "investing".


Driving in Selangor/KL is scary. 
Especially when you're alone and dun know the roads.....
Y I No have friends from Subang?! 
T----------------T

I don't like Subang already....

HOW??!!

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Have to go back tmr to see a room.
Hopefully won't jam like just now.

IT WAS CRAZY!!

3 comments :

  1. ok this time the 'funny' is sincere one, damn funny XD
    i kinda love at 1st sight to d shirt then only i saw 'attention miss cocoro'!!!
    u bought it!!!! OH MY belated bday present!!!!! hw sweeeeeeeeet!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy working yeah..
    All d best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Teng: I dont' mind if you don't mind second hand clothes as present. XD Go buy la. Padini Authentic.

    y2j: Thanks. ^____________^

    ReplyDelete