Monday 9 January 2012

Portable Charger/Battery


Wanna show off my phone's new shirt/dress/whatever you wanna call it.
It's red!!!
It took me very long to find one
that's not too expensive and red.
=/

I got it at the bridge between The Curve and Ikano btw. 
 RM20.


Anyway,
the main character in this post,
is this.



It's a portable battery a.k.a charger.

I saw a deal on groupon.my.

Because Shii Teck has 1 and I'm jealous
so I want to have 1 too.
=/

#kiasu

It has 9 ports/sticks/shapes
to fit charger heads for a few devices.

Contains up to 3000mAh.
(If you don't know what mAh is,
you just have to know this:
the higher the mAh, the longer the battery lasts).




The size in comparison to my model the mouse
*wolf whistles to the mouse*


Comes with a built-in torch.


The bag contains the 9 plug head things, 
the thing with a circle in the middle is the connector,
and the battery itself.


The circular thing is actually the wire. 

It's convenient because it shows how much battery it has left.
=D
So you don't have to wonder how much it has left
or charge for 10minutes and finds out
that it's out of battery.
=/

The reason I want this
is because although I don't use the data plan often
But when I do,
my phone's battery will drain like diarrhoea...

The problem is when that happens,
I will suddenly be expecting an important call
or suddenly need to use GPS.

So,
better safe than sorry.

Now 1 have double battery life. =D

I just have to remember to charge both.
The battery has to be charged using laptop/computer.

Coz it only has a USB charger head.

I'm sure it's worth the money.
=)
3000mAh for RM110.
(it's actually worth RM199)

I know soon some other company will come out with something
a lot more worth the money,
but for now,
I'm happy with it.

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. 5 hours in a bus is really long... 

1 comment :

  1. Just a little trivia, mAh stands for miliampere-hour by the way...

    ReplyDelete