Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sunday photoshoot



I can look like a model too!! 
=D


I still suck at photoshop
coz my hair looks very stiff.
My face looks ok i think. =D


Anyway
I had a photoshoot on Sunday.


It was very challenging
coz there were 7 photographers!!


This is for now the best picture.
There are a lot of other nice pictures
which 
I guess they haven't done editing.




My apple chin is so deep it has a shadow of it's own.



Promoting my RM3 ring. =D


I was wearing it on my right hand,
then changed it to my left hand just for this shot. 


Editing the pictures to make myself look more beautiful is fun!!
=D


More to come!!


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

6 comments :

  1. I like your red suede heels! :P Btw, why didn't you smile in any of the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did!! Except for the one promoting the cheap ring... =(

    I have a small smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! are u kidding me? just ok? haha you got a pretty face ok!
    btw visited your blog so many times, now only know how you look like. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherrie- I like them too. Fun!! =D

    Henry- Are you kidding me?! I have so many unrelated vain pictures in my posts...

    ReplyDelete