Saturday 18 February 2012

To You, My Would-be Valentine



Your flowers came as a surprise,
but not when it arrived.
I knew that it was coming,
I just didn't know when.


You did so much so that it would work
But I gave up,
I just left your flowers there to die.


You were the first guy to give me a valentine gift
and I appreciate it.


I appreciate your flowers a lot too.
and they will always be a very important memory for me.


I was so lucky to have you,
but it just didn't work.


If you were here on Valentine's Day,
you would've been my valentine without a doubt.
But you weren't here,
so it didn't happen.


Instead I broke your heart.


I hope your flowers for me wither soon,
because I don't deserve them.


I know "I'm sorry" won't patch your heart up,
but I have to say it anyway.


I'm sorry. 


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. Now please replace "flowers" with "love".

4 comments :

  1. =.= you are the first one that made me read twice on a same post! lol
    good way ya! anyhow i still dont understand what are u trying to convey? do you actually love him? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry: It doesn't matter. What is important is that he understands.

    Kian Fai: You have to give it to me first. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Cannot, I need to live with it :P

    ReplyDelete