Tuesday 6 March 2012

Possibly the "best" webpage ever

So,


I was doing research for game companies from France


like a good employee.


I had no idea how to search properly
so I kinda searched for "developpeur de jeux en ligne"
which means Online games developer as in the job position.
Like reverse search.
Search as a job position
and find the company offering.


Ok,
I was never good at searching.


Anyway,
I found a job opening for that
and the company's website,
which is this.


Well that's how it looks like.


Looks like a very professional website.
Only has the company's name
and "contact@fremencorp.com".


I tried clicking around the whole page
trying to find a drop down menu or somthing
and realize that the only clickable thing
was "contact@fremencorp.com".


And so I clicked it.
And that was the end.
Literally.


There was a blank page.


So.
Why have a webpage with a domain
and nothing at all in that website?


Either the company is no longer in business
(which is not the case)
or they really need employees badly. 
=/


They do, however have a FB page
and weird enough,
they did state the website in the info.


The question is:


BUT WHY??!!


that's what J_Fish wants to say~ Au Revoir~

5 comments :

  1. haha i actually clicked into it to have a look. and.... weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the website is undergoing a revamp?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess "under maintenance" would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe to secure the domain? :)

    ReplyDelete