Thursday 5 April 2012

Money matters


It's untrue when people say money can't buy happiness.

When I buy stuff it makes me happy.
No matter the size or use of that item,
it makes me happy. 

Because I'm a freaking shopaholic. That's why.

It's that simple.

It's untrue when they say money isn't everything.

How many would voluntarily give up riches
and live a poor life?

(other than monks)
[But you see monks walking around with iPhones and iPads too]

Yes, rich people have their own problems which I might never face,
but like what people say:

"It's always nicer to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle."
(especially when it's raining)

Take studies after high school for example:

Most rich people will worry about:
"should I go to public university, private university, private college, or just study abroad?"
then scrapes off "public university" from the list of choices.

Not-so-rich people will worry about:
"Should I take STPM or start working?"
"Will I be able to get results good enough to enter uni after STPM or would I waste 2 years?"
"Will I get the course I want?"
"Can I get a scholarship or a student loan?"
"Would I have to work while I study?"
"Will I be able to pay back the loan?"

Rich people will have problems like
"which car should I buy?"
"where should I park my car?"
"I hate having to pick my friends up!!"

Not-so-rich people will have problems like
"XXXXXX(insert words that expresses frustration), I miss the bus!!"
"I hope the bus comes soon, I'm late!!"
"It's crazy that I have to walk so far under this hot weather."


Anyway,
if you've ever been pushed around by someone who earns more than you
because you can't do what they can,
you'll know how I'm feeling right now.

From now on I'm going to work harder to earn money!!

Just because I don't want to be pushed around anymore.

You can help by visiting my blog more often and clicking on the ads!! =D

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. I have an FB page for this blog!! 

If you like my blog, do drop by and Like it.

If you don't like my blog, like it so you can unlike it. 

5 comments :

  1. Hahahahahaha!! We are now both working bimbo. No worries, I like u and ur blog!!

    Btw, love your eyes makeup!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kian Fai: I have to come up with a plan first.

    Bendan: Thanks. For liking and the compliment. X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth: I'm from a VERY average family.

    Truth: I agree with all the above. It gets frustrating to mingle around people who just never had to work their ass off to earn a measly RM40 a day.

    Truth: Money IS NOT everything. But it's a damn important something!

    ReplyDelete