Friday 18 May 2012

Food..... for thought


So,
I went grocery shopping today,
and I found expired beef in Giant of the Summit.

What's worse than expired meat?

 Meat with fungi.
The white dots that form a line in the middle of the picture
is actually fungi.

DISGUSTING!!!

Anyway,
been having a mushroom a lot diet lately.
I love all mushrooms,
but
I love button mushrooms the most.

But then someone said I might get mushroom overdose...

I guess the only chance you can get mushroom overdose
is when you take too much
"Special shrooms".

If you know what I mean.
No, no sexual connotation here.


So a random thought crept up.

I posted this question on FB.

Well,
if you know the answer for sure,
do tell.

Anyway,
2 of my friends say that they are not.

They are fungi,
which is a different category.

So I have good news!!

In the event that I give up eating meat
(highly unlikely)
and I don't wanna become a vegetarian
(Because I hate vege and beans)

I can still survive with mushrooms!!

Then I'll be a shroomian!!
Wooohoooooooooo!!

I've always hated how vegetarians call omnivores murderers.
=/
Plants have feelings too.

Haven't you read The Sound Machine?


Well I didn't, but I know what the story is about.

This post is so random I have to bribe you with a pretty girl.
First time I ever finished a portrait, and one that looks acceptable at that!!
=D

Well I think she's pretty so whatever you say
that contradicts me will be ignored. =D

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

2 comments :

  1. I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …

    ReplyDelete
  2. You draw so preettyyy-lyy (is that even a word?) haha

    ReplyDelete