Friday 29 June 2012

How to annoy your colleagues


 Because your opinion is very important and everyone should hear it.

IT SHOULD BE CAPS LOCK DAY EVERYDAY!!

* I just hate loud noisy people in general
 Because you care for your colleagues so much
you have to know what they're doing.

 Because sharing is caring

Because they should listen to your ringtone.
Everyone loves loud ringtones

Because girls just LOVE to be harassed.
and 
Because not answering is rude.

Because I was bored
and annoyed.

If there are other ways your colleagues annoy you,
SHARE THEM IN THE COMMENTS!!


That's what J_Fish has to say~ AU REVOIR!!

P.S. Wanted to change it up a little so decided to draw instead. =D
You can see that they're pictures instead of computer drawn.

Coz I dunno how and am too lazy to find how how comic bloggers actually draw their comic.

Here's my pic so that you didn't visit in vain. 





I lied. 

4 comments :

  1. happ Caps day! your drawing is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! that is one mess up scene in annoying the colleagues. #Troll much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's what I get everyday in the office. I wish it was just a blogpost. =/

    ReplyDelete