Tuesday 3 July 2012

The truth behind the half-lies

I have something to announce.

Contrary to popular belief,
I'm single and have been single for the past few months.

I know we look fine,
but we've just been friends fine.

I've been holding on,
not telling everyone because of 2 reasons:
1. I hate answering questions.
2. I was silly enough to hope that things will still work out someday, that I can overlook this dark part of history and everything will go on as usual, without anyone but us knowing about it.

If you ask me questions and expect answers at once,
you should be prepared to be ignored.
If you call,
you will be ignored. No matter who you are.

I will answer your questions when I want to.
Don't bother me.
No matter who you are.

Don't need to spread the news.
Only those who care enough to read this post shall know.

I hope none of us will be bothered by your questions.

I didn't mean to lie,
I just didn't tell the whole truth,
because I still hoped.


All hope is lost.

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
p.s. Happy would be 4th month-versary.

5 comments :

  1. Can feel your pain through your words. But I know you are strong.

    Da Jie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayer, your comment make me tear up. XD I'm strong one la.

    ReplyDelete