Saturday 11 August 2012

Memories from Paris (part 1)

So,
after more than 2 years from my trip to France,
I've finally decided to take time to do a few posts about Paris. 

I can't remember much of our itinerary,
but I'll just add captions to the pics
as of how I remember them. 

First,

A walk in Jardin du Luxembourg.
It was cold,
and there was nothing there.
We just went in a little,
and walked out again. 

No captions needed for the next few pics. 
But,

One does not simply go to Paris 
and not take pics of La Tour Eiffel. 






Now you see me
 Now you don't



爱在巴黎的塞纳河畔上面眺望
赶不上的玻璃船 

梁静茹-我喜欢

That was a boat on La Seine
with La Tour as the background. 

I was standing on one of the many bridges. 

Next,
Photobomb level:
Toilet sign. 


The nearest to the top of La Tour Eiffel I've ever gotten. 


This was taken from under the tower. 

Notre-dame du Paris on  
a carousel in Paris,
how more beautiful can it be?


And the infamous 
Moulin Rouge.
We didn't go in. (Unfortunately)
But from the outside,
you can see pictures of the "dancers".


Voulez-vous coucher avec moi? =p
Just quoting the song. 

Sacre-coeur.


 The back of the Lady of Liberty
of Paris. 


 She was quite a long walk away from the Eiffel Tower,
but I just had to see her.
No idea why I didn't take a pic of the front....

There's actually another replica of the Lady
in the Luxembourg Garden,
but we didn't go deep enough to see it,
and I didn't know until I was back here. 

So that's all for part 1.
Part 2 will be more on daytime pics
and the other side of Paris. 

=)

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


1 comment :

  1. Nice ! will sure go to Paris when i got the money to go travel there . =D

    ReplyDelete