Tuesday 7 August 2012

Tired, once in awhile


Found this pic while browsing through my old pics
Made me miss my old life. 

Every once in awhile I feel tired,
like I want to runaway from my life,
but

I was quite enjoying my life until last weekend.

I finally had more friends who I can hang out with,
despite losing someone so dearly.
I'm recovering.

I didn't know that I needed a vacation,
but I unintentionally took one
and I realized how much a simple getaway could do.

Met 2 new really nice friends in the process
thanks to Choulyin.







Au revoir.
I'll be back.

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

5 comments :

  1. sometimes it's good to have a runaway trip. You forget about everything for a little while

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome!! :D haha it was an awesome night for me too! and I'm sure the others will agree :p hehehehe glad you had fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you guys had fun. Laughed at me all night!! >________<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first pic. Sometimes, a private timeout is good for the soul...

    ReplyDelete