Thursday 16 May 2013

Party with a book

My laptop has been acting up lately. It keeps tripping either when I'm:
a. working 
b. watching a movie
c. a + b


Been really frustrated with that because it doesn't trip all the time, but when it does, it's when I haven't save my work. Some times I get so frustrated I just decide to throw my hands in the air and say "FTS, I'm just gonna read a book".



But after watching this video, I think I can consider buying this book. 






The Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™


I think it's brilliant how they brought out the strong points of this product in that video, even the fact that the battery doesn't run out fast. =p No need to look for a charging point everywhere you go. Wooohooo.

The Ultrabook™. Inspired by Intel. is Ultraportable as shown in the vid by Vernon, the geeky looking assistant of TiĆ«sto. He brought it everywhere he went and made video calls, so it's detachable, unlike the big laptop, or worse, a desktop that needs to be hooked to a powerplug. 

That, plus the fact that it's touch centric is nice. No need to bring a mouse around. 

Freedom from wires!! 

I'd really like to try it out if I get the chance. It looks quite cool and easy to use. Super portable so I can bring my work everywhere. Good to avoid awkward situations too. Because playing with your phone might look rude, working, on the other hand is more acceptable. =p

Really excited that Nuffnang is giving Nuffnangers a chance to try it out at the Acer & Intel "PLAYsure" Redefined party!! 

Touch all parts of the screen!!!

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

2 comments :

  1. saw that ultrabook and it's really awesomeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urghhhhhhhhhhhh Its on this coming Thursdayyy. Urghhhhhhh. Have fun LOL. Hope you can *ahem* win the lappy

    ReplyDelete