Saturday 1 February 2014

One post to cover them all- January

This is probably the first time that I coughed for a little more than 4 weeks and spent RM290 on one month for medical fees. Yay. Good start to a new year, and I'm not being sarcastic. If you start your year feeling utterly terrible with a uber manly voice, I guess the rest of the year would just keep getting better!!


So we start with counting down to the new year.
As I mentioned in this post about the final days of 2013,
long story short, I went counting down with my parents.


A nice meal at the cafe at Penang International Airport.


Gotten hair extensions and started painting my nails again.
I used to be have the most beautiful nails among my friend in uni. *cough*
Because not a lot of people do their nails there. lol.
Win without competing. =X


My "laced" nails
It took almost double the time I used to take,
and double redo because my hand is shakier now.


Went bike riding at Shah Alam Agricultural Park.
There are 2 types of bicycles.
The older ones cost RM5 for the first hour and RM1 for every subsequent hours.
The newer mountain bikes cost RM10 for the first hours and RM1 for every subsequent hours.

Th entrance fee is RM3 just to enter the park.
You can choose to jog, walk around, ride a bike, or go to Skytrex.
There are shuttle buses going around if you get tired of walking.

After all the sweating and butt ache, we went to celebrate the old man's birthday in advance.


Happy birthday Mr Yat!!


I had a mini camwhore session because I wanted to test out my look for the company dinner.
The theme was Shanghai Night.


The look for the actual night.


Added a pearl necklace and a furry shawl.
My hair from the back.


Plus one of the night.

I won the Best Dressed Award. =D
A big big thank you to everyone who voted for me!!
Too bad I had a very manly voice because of the cough and couldn't perform.


First ang pao of the year is from the company.


This is how I say "f*ck this sh*t" to eating healthy.

And I found this plaque which I can't agree more with.


*sighs*


And the last day of the month=
the first day of CNY!!

Posted a picture with my dad and a pic with my 2 sisters on Instagram
and it was clear who my friends prefer to see.
LOL

Too bad I didn't take pic with my mom yesterday. =(

It was a good month despite the downside.
I felt so much love from the gang of friends.
You know who you are.

That's what J_Fish has to say ~ Au Revoir~

No comments :

Post a Comment