Tuesday 8 April 2014

When I'm gone

Recently learned how to play this song and it's stuck in my head.

Went to a gathering and talked about a friend who didn't leave his piece of trash boyfriend even though he's a terrible person. Oh I love gatherings.

We didn't like the dude before they even got together and eventually, we left her because of him. She seems contented to be with him so it's not our place to break them apart. Along the way I pick up signs that he's actually worse than I thought, yet the friend stayed on with him and they even got engaged.

Big problems have recently emerged, and it shows that the guy is actually not what we expected. He worse. Yet the friend still stayed with him. We're all curious why she didn't just leave. It's obvious she can do better.

Then I took a step back and I realize: it's because some people really hate change.

And I'm one of them.

I'm in an "abusive" relationship with my job. My family members keep pestering me to change a job, and I know that the company is not giving me any recognition, but I just can't get myself to leave. The thought of having to start anew somewhere else with different colleagues, different job scope, different office rules horrifies me to no end. I really hate change. Any close friend would know that I always order the same thing when I go to a restaurant. It gives me a sense of security.

I do, however, think that everyone has a breaking point. It's just a matter or time when someone breaks down after taking too much sh*t. I believe I have reached mine, and I do hope for my friend's sake, that she reaches her before she take the walk down the isle.

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

No comments :

Post a Comment