Sunday 8 February 2009

7 things... n more

well...
another post bout a song.
7things by miley cyrus. (dun really like her)


actually i like the last part of the chorus.

the last line.
it's about what a girl hates (and likes)
about her boyfriend.
ok, ex-boyfriend.

anyway,
here goes..

The 7 things I hate about you!
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

no one's ever made me love him before,
i always seem to fall for the wrong kind of right all by myself.
seems like i'm the only one who's sick of falling in love
and i don't even know if i am in love.

can someone please tell me

that you understand how i feel?

i don't even really know him

so how do i say i'm in love with him?

but

when i see him
,
my eyes seems to stick to him,

if i don't see him
but i know he'll be there
i'd sit there and wait
juz to get a glimps.


i'd try very hard
at the things that he's good at
juz so that he'll notice my presence

i did stupid things
like paint his name on my shoe
(in camouflage)

i'd write mushy post
(that make my friends' hair stand)
just to tell out how i feel.
i feel if i kept it in,
i would explode someday.


so tell me,
is this how it feels

to be in love...?








No comments :

Post a Comment