Sunday 18 July 2010

Bon odori

First time updating my blog with my phone.

Due to bad internet system, I haven't been able to go online via lappy for 4 days.
T---------T

So,
Yesterday was the bon odori of kl.

Saw a few bloggers there.

I wasn't planning on going there
But my friends were going
So I juz tagged along.

Went to the kl bon odori for the First time.

Been to the penang one once.

Really enjoyed it.
But there were less stalls there.

And less ppl were lining up for the food. -_-lll

Everything was not worth the money.
And most of it can be bought in jusco. Wth

Anyway,
I enjoyed the dance, the crowd and the friends.

First time going out with the new juniors.
They're basically very nice and funny ppl. XD

Didn't take any photos sadly.

Saw lots of pretty japanese with their super nice kimono.

Wish I brought mine back with me.... >_<

We took the last train and almost missed the last lrt back,

But we missed the last bus.
So we walked from the station back to college.

I love being the tour guide. XD

Anyway, half way back it started to rain. -_-lll
But it didn't pour.
Lucky(?) Us. XD
After all that walking,
We ended up going to the mamak for supper.

Overall,
Enjoyed the whole trip.
Even the rain.
I kinda miss walking in the rain.

Would enjoy it more if the babes went.

That's what J_fish has to say~ au Revoir~

P.s. I miss you.

No comments :

Post a Comment