Tuesday 20 July 2010

The problem with um

Like the title says.

There's always water shortage.
At least once in a year.
And trust me, it's a lot more than that.

So, woke up this morning
to face the biggest and oldest problem of all.


Luckily there's c big tank of water at my floor.

And luckily I washed my clothes yesterday.

Now, no 1 in um can wash their hands after going to the toilet.
And i'm sure ppl dun really feel like going.
Unless it's an emergency.

The old wifi problem still exist.
So i'm still updating with my phone. T-T

Can't even read my own blog.
I'm sure it's quite lonely now
coz ppl come to my blog coz I visit theirs.
And I can't go to innit. >_<
Which means no one would know that i've updated.


Now,
The problem with my fac.
Lack of planning, lecturers and classrooms.

Even for a class
of about 20 students,
we can't find a
time for tutorian without someone having to drop the course.
There're not enough lecturers to open other classes in english.

I think the freaking problem is
The lecturers dun care about english classes even though there're foreign students around.

I think the best way to solve the stupid problem,
Is either to ask all foreign students to learn malay,
or all the lectures should be in english.
I think the second
choice is better.

The problem about classrooms.

Students
keep walking into classes
And it annoys my lecturer a lot.

And why do students walk into classrooms while other classes are on?
The system's shit.
They can't rmb which lecturer booked which class.
And therefore giving other lecturers the same room.
How stupid is that?
It's a simple thing.
Mark which rooms are booked from what time to what time
And don't let other lecturers get the same room!

But they just can't manage to do that.
I wonder why.
It's not like the fac has 200 rooms. -_-lll

We're probably the smallest fac in um.
Even some departments of other facs are bigger in land than ours. Wth.
-_-lll
They're juz lazy.
End of story.

I think they should get off their lazy behinds and do their freaking job.

That's what j_fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

P.s. Despicable me and inception are both really great films.

2 comments :