Sunday 19 September 2010

starts with a H and ends with a Y

So what word is that?

HOLIDAY!!!

well in this case,
it's in plural form.
HOLIDAYS!!!

so,
what have I done
throughout my more than 2 weeks?

I made these when I was home.

pencil case

phone casing
and card/money holder
Caught up with friends
Angela, Bryan and Darick
Johnny and Darick
went to tioman
bought this there
painted my nails.
(so miss this)
it's basketball season so bye bye nails. 
again. 
bought this for tioman trip.
*note*
that's my hand. 
Other from that,
I also...
ate non stop

Char Kuey Teow and the lonely stall that sells it
Air Itam Laksa
Ice Kacang, Coconut water and Toufu Fa.
Curry Mee
Hokkien Mee (Penang style of course)
KFC's new(?) drink
Very minty.
Orange Sorbet
(with real orange skin. not like we're gonna eat it anyway)
Blogger's Cafe Butterworth
The buffet dinner (I think)
at the Paya Beach Resort, Tioman.
the food there's really nice. 
will blog about the trip later.
And of course,
camwhored all the way.


On top of that,
got a few new things in my life.

new shoes,
new bangle,
new anklet,
new hairdo,
new hair colour,

and so on.

but before the holidays end,
i still have one very important thing to do...



finish my homework. 
T---------------T

that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. will show pics of new hairdo+colour soon.
still exploring what can I do with it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment