Saturday 27 November 2010

Another sad song to share

I like this song a lot. 
It's simple but very sad.
Just a few lines of lyrics
but the sadness that's brought out is profound.


Suitable for times when I wanna feel sad
and sorry.
--_____________--lll




我是真的受伤了 by 王菀之



Her voice make the song so much sadder.


灯光也暗了
The light has turned dark
音乐低声了
the music has quieted down
口中的棉花糖也融化了
the cotton candy in my mouth has melted
窗外阴天了
the sky outside my window has turned cloudy
人是无聊了
people are bored/ I'm bored
我的心开始想你了
my heart has started to miss you


chorus




电话响起了
The phone is ringing
你要说话了
you're going to speak
还以为你心里对我又想念了
I thought your heart has started to miss me again
怎么你声音变得冷淡了?
but why has your voice become so cold?
是你变了
You've changed
是你变了
you've changed


灯光熄灭了
The light has gone out
音乐静止了
the music has ended
滴下的眼泪已停不住了
the tears that has fallen could no longer be stopped
天下起雨了
the sky has started to rain
人是不快乐
people are not happy
我的心真的受伤了
my heart is really hurt




Repeat chorus


Ok,
so I'm not so good at translating
and it doesn't sound as beautiful in English




I listened to this song yesterday night.
I was waiting for something
but I didn't get it anyway.


I was quite sleepy 
but I stayed awake until 4,
just waiting.
It never came to me.


It was never promised
but I had my hopes up.
Just a simple thing
Never thought it could make me sad.


I was  worried.


Explanation not needed.
It's over so just let it stay that way..


This song is so suitable for me right now.


Even the weather is correct.
It's been cloudy and rainy for these few days.




Here's another version,
with Jacky Cheung



Many people uploaded their versions
I spent half an afternoon going through some of them.


here are a few that I went through.






Guitar versions


This girl sings very well.





This guy (I think) has really beautiful fingers. XD





I wish I know how to play piano or guitar. T---------------------T


that's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~


p.s. The paper that I sat for yesterday killed my PTPTN dream.
I studied hard for this one.


Hello RM19,500.



4 comments :