Thursday 25 November 2010

Current song addiction

I heard he sang a lullaby
I heard he sang it from his heart
When I found out thought I would die
because that lullaby was mine


I heard he sealed it with a kiss
he gently kissed her cherry lips
I found it so hard to believe
because his kiss belongs to me


How could an angel break my heart?
Why didn't he catch my falling star
I wish I didn't wish so hard
maybe I wished our love apart


How could an angel break my heart?


I heard her face was white as rain
Your face is whiter
Soft as the rose that blooms in May
soft as a rose in May
he keeps her picture in a frame
I keep your picture
and when he sleeps he calls her name
I only call out your name




I wonder if she makes him smile
she doesn't make me smile
the way he used to smile at me
I only smile at you
I hope she doesn't make him laugh
she doesn't make me laugh
because his laugh belongs to me
my laugh belongs to you




How could an angel break my heart?
You are my heart
why didn't he catch my falling star
I'll catch your star
I wish I didn't wish so hard
don't wish so hard
maybe I wished our love apart
love falls apart
how could and angel break my heart?
your tender heart.


Oh    my    soul    is    dying
                         I know your soul is dying
It's crying
I know
I know
I know your soul is crying
I know that you've been dying
I'm trying to un~~~derstand

Please help me~

How could and angel break my heart?
I'll never break your heart
Why didn't he catch my falling star?
I'll catch your falling star
I wished I never wished so hard
you never wished too hard
maybe I wished our love apart
we're not apart

How could an angel break my heart?


Enjoy~

How could an angel break my heart by Toni Braxton ft. Baby Face.

Somehow I find that Baby Face's part (in blue) is so super romantic+sweet.

I'd melt if someone sing this to me. XD


That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. to everyone who's finished exam,
enjoy your holidays
and to UM students,
happy trying to study!!

you shouldn't be reading this. 

3 comments :