Wednesday 24 November 2010

DiGi BlackBerry Torch 9800 – Hot New Features

Yes, I should be studying,
BUT,
I can't miss this chance. 


LAST CHANCE!!!


Nuffnang and DiGi is giving away BlackBerry Torch 9800!!!
only to angels.
Digi angels!!  
*ahem ahem*






WHY DO I WANT THIS???!!!!

Because of the camera + the touch screen + slide out keypad.
Mainly the camera and touch screen.


Since I started using my iPhone 
(that my sister gave me)


I kinda like the whole touch screen idea.
If I change phones in the future,
I won't rule out touch screen anymore.
(I used to not like it)


But,
I'm so not good at typing messages with the touch screen thing.


This is where the slide out keypad of BlackBerry Torch comes to the rescue!!!


It has best of both worlds!!!
I can enjoy the feeling of touch screen and 
typing really fast with the keypad!!!
XD


AND NOW,
about the CAMERA!!!


Since I'm such a camwhore,
2.0 megapixels is just SO NOT ENOUGH!!!


I'm so sick of doing this
First photo, blur
second photo, blur
third photo,
BLUR!!!


Frustrating!!
Getting angry and getting wrinkles is so not hot!!
And it takes up a lot of my time!!!


But since the BlackBerry Torch has 5.0 MP 
(and image stabilizer
and multi picture taking)
I'm sure I'd be snapping away happily!!!


Another thing about the camera,
I won't get pictures like this anymore!!!
because it comes with FLASH!!!


And I don't even have to worry if there's not enough memory space.
BECAUSE
it has:

  • 512 MB onboard memory
  • 4 GB eMMC + 4 GB media card included2
  • Expandable memory with support for microSD cards up to 32 GB

Other than these HOT features,
there are plenty of apps!

Facebook and Twitter already is a part of my life.
With the long battery life,
I can go online anywhere and everywhere with no worries.

That's definitely gonna spice up my life. ^___________^

One more thing,
the battery can last up to 30 hours of music playback!!
Meaning no more worrying that my battery will go flat 
because I listen to the music for too long on the bus
(especially when I travel back and forth between KL and Penang)

Can I get a "H", and an "O" and a "T"!!!


So now,
watch outl BlackBerry Torch,
coz 
I've got my eye
on you!!

that's what J_Fish wants to say~ Au Revoir~

p.s. I like the white one more. XD

2 comments :

  1. :) Hey, nice post, like ur eyes! Contacts right? Good luck.
    __
    Feel free to go to my,
    Blog|Artwork

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice one.teehee gud luck XD

    ReplyDelete