Sunday 7 November 2010

My type of guy

Well, 
I found this on fb.
It's been so long since I've been tagged,
so I decided to tag myself and post it here. XD

Here goes. 

1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
    It depends I guess. Sometimes I think some guys are hot or cute but my friends don't agree... 

2. Smart?
    Very. At least smarter than me or course.

3. Preferred age?
    2 years + - my age I guess

4. Preferred height?
    Tall. well.... 175cm and above? =p

5. How about sense of humor?
    The more the merrier. XD

6. How about piercings?
    Only ears. Better without them though. 

7. Accepts you for who you are?
    OF COURSE!!

8. Pink hair?
    NO WAY

9. Mushy or no?
    Romantic

10. Thin or fat?
      Healthy

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
      Doesn't really matter. As long as he's a good man, treats my family, friends and me nice, and can take good care of himself. 

12. Long hair or short hair?
      As long as it looks nice. Mom and dad would prefer short of course.

13. Plastic or metal?
       Huh?

14. Smells good?
      As long as he doesn't stink. I dun want people to think that he or I farted everywhere we go.

15. Smoker?
      SUPER BIG NO!!

16. Drinker?
       As long as he's not addicted.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
       Yes. 

18. Muscular?
       NO. I dun like the toing~ feeling. 

19. Plays piano?
       Prefered (which means YES!!!!!!!) XD

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
      Doesn't matter.

21. Plays violin?
       Doesn't matter.

22. Sings very well?
       As long as he can sing in the right key and tune. 

23. Vain?
      Not too much vanity is always good. 

24. With glasses?
      doesn't matter

25. With braces?
       Well they come off eventually, so, doesn't matter. 

26. Shy type?
       Not too shy, or we'll be sitting around, looking at our feet during dates. 

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
       A little bit of both. I always find rebels (more) attractive, but they never make good bf/husbands do they? 

28. Active or passive?
      Active

29. Tight or bomb?
       Another one: Huh?

30. Singer or dancer?
      BOTH!! XD

31. Stunner?
       Preferred

32. Hiphop?
      This is irrelevant... 

33. Earrings?
       Not too many, one or none would be good

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boyfriends-until-you-drop?
      As long as he stays loyal to me. The past doesn't matter I guess. 

35. Dimples?
      PREFERRED! XD Guys with dimples are just so much cuter!! 

36. Bookworm?
       As long as he can play sports *chess is NOT considered a sport*

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
      Nope

38. Playful?
      At times would be fine. I dun wanna take care of a kid, nor would I wanna yawn all my way through dates.

39. Flirt?
      Only to me.

40. Poem writer?
       Song writer would be better. >_____________ l

41. Serious?
       When it's needed. 

42. Campus crush?
       Fine by me. Again, as long as he's loyal to me. 

43. Painter?
       Doesn't really matter. 

44. Religious?
       not too extreme. 

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
      As long as it's not till the extent of irritating.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
       No. Computer geek is ok, at least he can help me with my lappy stuff.  

47. Speaks 20 languages?
       19 would be enough. XD

48. Loyal or faithful?
       What's the difference?

49. Good kisser?
       ... YES. This is silly. Why would anyone want a bad kisser as his/her gf/bf? 

50. Loves children?
       YES

That's what J_Fish has to say~ Au Revoir~
Well, have to share a beautiful song from Fish Leong.
Called 情歌 Love song.

I guess everyone would love someone to write a love song for them no?
It's super romantic if you ask me. >____________ l

She's always so good with these sad sloppy romantic love songs. 
Enjoy~


No comments :

Post a Comment